We have some exciting things for you:
Kids Skate Club has changed to Kids Skate Free!
We at SkateDaze are excited to announce our partnership with the Kids Skate Free program.
Looking for a fun way to keep your kids active during those sweltering summer days in the Omaha area?
Enjoy the crisp air conditioning while staying active! Skating is a great way to teach your kids healthy values. How? Because it’s so much fun they don’t even realize they are getting healthier with each lap. We believe these benefits are so great that we are giving it away for FREE!! To read more about the health benefits of skating, read below.
To continue receiving your passes, Here’s what you do:
- Go to the KidsSkateFree.com/skatedaze
- Click the green “Join This Skating Center” button to sign up
- Pay the $4.00 annual fee
- Get free skate passes emailed to you weekly for each child you have who is 12 or younger
- Print them out and bring them to one of our weekly skating sessions listed on the pass!
- Rent skates for $4 +tax or bring your own and skate totally free!!