Over the years, SkateDaze has had the pleasure of working with many local businesses in an effort to increase our mutual customers’ satisfaction.
Some opportunities we can offer include:
- Placing coupons in our wind machine for children of all ages to win on their birthday or at their school’s fundraising event
- Creating special offers just for your customers to redeem here for skating, video games, and more
- Displaying your business on our 15′ projection screen next to the skating floor
- Announcing your business over our sound system while hundreds are in attendance having a great time
If you would like to work with us to achieve goals that would be mutually beneficial, send us a message with some information about your business and a little bit about the goals you would like us to reach together.
- Cherry Berry
- Nebraska State PTA
- Party City
- La Petite
- Shell Service Station
- Millard Schools Foundation for P.A.Y.B.A.C
- Omaha Public Library
- Ralston Baright Public Library
- Open Door Mission
- Girls Scouts Spirt of Nebraska
- Boy Scouts of America , Mid-America Council
SkateDaze cares about education and is a community business leader in the drive to promote learning and celebrate achievement. Since the early 1950’s the Cernik family has been committed to working with area schools. By promoting reading, celebrating good grades, and hosting countless school fundraising events, SkateDaze proves that they are more than just another local business. The major ways in which we promote achievement in education are:
School Parties and Fundraisers
Many of the area elementary and middle schools have at least two to four parties at SkateDaze each year. It’s a great way to get students, parents, and faculty together for an evening of safe and fun social interaction. The cost is lowered for these events to make it more affordable for all. On top of that, nearly every school party held at SkateDaze is also a fundraiser. Through kickbacks from these events, SkateDaze has given $1.5 million to the area’s educational institutions.