The mission of SkateDaze is to bring the great, healthy, wholesome sport of roller skating and family entertainment to our community, at an affordable price in the best facilities possible, and be responsible for creating life long memories in the lives of our guests.
Donation Request Process & Policies
Following are the guidelines for donations from SkateDaze:
- The organization receiving the donation must be a nonprofit organization with a 501(c)3 classification.
- Donation requests must be submitted at least 5 weeks prior to the event.
- The average donation ranges from $50 to $120.
- All information must be completed to be considered for a donation.
- Donation must be picked up at SkateDaze (if approved).
We appreciate your organization’s involvement to make Omaha metro a better place for all of us. SkateDaze receives numerous donation requests daily, and is unable to assist all organizations. With this submitted Donation Request Form, the SkateDaze Donation Committee will convene and review the donations every 14 days. Upon review, a determination email or phone call will be initiated to inform you of our decision.
In an effort to help streamline these requests, all Donation Requests must be made through our online portal. We are unable to accept any phone calls or emails regarding any donation requests, and all such inquiries will be redirected to our online portal.